By the blogger behind one of the 1500 most visited private blogs in Sweden! (May 2012)

One of the 1000 most popular "Internet" blogs online! (Blog Top Sites 2009)

The Most Read Posts at The Moment Are...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome to this Blog about Blog Improvement

Hi and welcome to this blog about blog improvement.

Here I will write about my struggle and insight - the lessons I have learned - while trying to create the blog of my dreams:

(take a look at it by clicking the banner above or HERE)

Every post here will include at least one valuable realization I had along the way, a lesson and an advice that can hopefully help you as well to create the blog of YOUR dreams.

I will try to divide the different aspects of blogging into a few important main subjects, such as: Writing, Layout, Add-ons etc. and in case a post falls under more than one category I will include it under more than one.

To make this a good starting point for high quality blogging, I will add links to some of the blogs that are considered the "best" according to different blog lists around the net.

However I would also like to add links to blogs written by followers of this blog. If you would like me to add a link to your blog, simply become a "Follower" and I'll check your profile to find the address. If you have more than one blog, however, you have to tell me which one you want me to add - otherwise I'll just pick the one I find most interesting.

If you have any opinions or suggestions I hope you comment directly on this site or email me at

blogavsinne@hotmail.com

Best wishes and good luck with your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment