By the blogger behind one of the 1500 most visited private blogs in Sweden! (May 2012)

One of the 1000 most popular "Internet" blogs online! (Blog Top Sites 2009)

The Most Read Posts at The Moment Are...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lesson #2: General - How To Use the Links at This Site to Improve Your Blog Part I

Apart from the actual posts at his blog I hope readers and aspiring bloggers will also consider this a good starting point when looking for other useful sites that can help making their blog better.

In a series of posts I will describe the different kinds of link collections I have added here and how I use these links myself.

The link collections that can be found so far include:

- Blog portals

- Blog forums

- Promotion

- Visual appearance

- Other sites about blog improvement

- Successful blogs



Blog portals

A regularly updated list of different international blog portals (for blogs written in English) that I have submitted my own blogs to.

More about the other link collections will follow in part II. Same blog, same writer. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment